Ceiling Kit - Sprinter 170
Pairs well with...
- What's Included
- DIY Installation
- Other Notes
- Policies, Shipping, Warranty
- Installation Services
This is a specialized kit made to fit your 2006 to 2023 MB Sprinter 170 High Roof!
Our Sprinter Ceiling Kit is the easiest ceiling kit on the market for DIY installation. Every panel is CNC cut for the best possible fit in your Sprinter conversion.
EXT Models: Please reach out to us! We can make upon request!
Custom Fan Cutouts: Our team can pre-cut for a fan for you if requested for an additional charge of $250. Please email email@example.com after placing your order. We will send you measurements needed and the updated invoice.
- Fits B-Pillar trim kit to replace factory foam blocks
- Outer driver-side row features a hidden notch to tuck away factory wiring harness
- Extends to within 1/2" (12mm) of your factory wall edge
- Union Panels hold rows together from the backside to hold a consistent 1/8" gap between panels
- Single row lighting contains 6 lights, dual row contains 12. (If custom Fan Cutouts are requested - the position and quantity of the lights may be affected)
- Prefinished Maple
- Prefinished Birch
- Unfinished Maple
- Natural Bamboo
- Amber Bamboo
Please refer to our materials page here to see images and details of each option: Materials
- Ceiling Panels
- Rivet Nuts
- Threaded Screws and Washers
- Proper Drill Bit
- Light Pucks (12VLED) - If choosing Puck Light option. Also includes 12v distribution block (holds up to 8 lights), and AC-to-12VDC adapter
- Material: 1/2" Plywood
- Weight: 40-55 lbs
- Width of Panels: Range from 6 1/8" to 6 1/4"
- Puck Light hole bore: 2.125"
- 2006 to 2023 MB Sprinter 170 High Roof
- NCV3 and VS30 models.
Each kit comes with detailed directions on how to install your own ceiling kit. These kits are designed to fit already existing factory holes in the sprinter.
Installation Difficulty: Medium | 2 people
Installation Time: 1-3 Hours
Tools Needed: Power Drill, Rivet Nut Tool
- How does the ceiling kit mount?
All Mercedes Benz sprinter kits are designed to fit directly to the factory holes in your ceiling. The factory holes will need to be bored out to 3/8" for rivet nut inserts prior to installation. All panels are mounted 0.125" apart and cover the entirety of the ceiling between walls.
- Will the ceiling kits work with ceiling fan cutouts?
Yes, our team can pre-cut for a fan for you if requested for an additional charge of $250. We will reach out to you once your order has been placed and we will walk you through the process of measuring for your fan cutout.
- How do I apply stain, finish, or sealer?
- Lightly scuff the entire surface of the product that you plan on coating with 120-180 grit sandpaper.
- Apply 2-3 coats of primer prior to applying your main coat.
- Always apply a finish when you're happy with the paint to get a long lasting appearance.
- Sand the surface on all faces with sandpaper traveling with the grain of the wood.
- Apply stain very cautiously to a section of the product that will not be visible to gage the volume and pressure you need to achieve the look you want.
- Apply stain evenly with a rag, sponge, or spray gun until all surfaces are coated.
- Please note that overlapping surfaces may make the stain darker on the overlapped areas.
- Always apply a finish when you're happy with the stain to get a long lasting appearance.
- We can not guarantee consistency in grain or pattern in natural wood colors as they are made from real wood veneer and sometimes nature is inconsistent.
- 1/2" Plywood panels are plywood with veneer laminate and because of this, grain will be visible on sides between the 1/8" gaps.
- Panels are not edge banded as more temperate climates may cause adhesive to melt and banding to peel. For this reason, raw wood is visible on sides of panels.
- Lights are included when choosing the Single or Dual Row Puck Light option.
- If a panel is damaged, we won't make you purchase a new kit. Simply let us know which panel and we can ship a replacement!
- Not all vans come off the factory line identical. Expect a handful of rivet nuts to be a few millimeters off-course (Typically only the outside two rows vary). These need to be widened out with the drill bit or burring bit for the screws to align properly.
Once an order is placed, we ask that all changes (concerning appliances, width, add-ons, material) be made in the following 7 DAYS. Any changes made after this time will be charged a 30% restocking fee. This policy has been implemented to further guarantee the quality of your order and reduce any inconsistencies.
We strongly advise all customers to read over our refund policy. This is located at the top of the website home page under the "About" tab. Custom orders CANNOT be refunded once in production. The Serg Supply team will notify you when your product is going into production. Refunds cannot be issued after this point in the process. More details can be found on our Refund Policy Page.
If damage occurs to your order through shipping transit, please notate on your delivery documents. This will be visible by the pallet and/or the shrink wrap being damaged. After delivery, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for follow up. More details can be found on our Shipping Policy Page. This is located at the top of the home page under the "About" tab.
Orders with smaller items weighing less than 100lbs ship via UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.
Any orders with items weighing over 100lbs or larger than 72" in any direction must be shipped on a pallet. Update: Shipping is free!
Each pallet is insured with liftgate service + residential charge applied. If you have a commercial address with a forklift, please state it in order notes for quicker delivery.
You can see our complete shipping policy here.
Want to save time on shipping? Select the local pickup option at checkout and we will notify you when your order goes into production to set a pickup date.
All products are covered under a 90-day manufacturer warranty to guarantee the quality of your product and quality of construction. If you should have any quality issues with your product, contact us at email@example.com.
Serg Supply now offers installation services!
For details on what products we service, prices, and Terms & Conditions, please review this document:
To schedule an installation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can schedule an appointment on our website under the "Installation" top tab. Please state which product you wish to install, vehicle type, and if there are already products installed into your vehicle.
Ask a question
Have a question?
Enter your question below and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Please leave your phone number if you'd like a team member to call you.