Flooring Kit for Ford Transit
Pairs well with...
- What's Included
- DIY Installation
- Policies, Shipping, Warranty
- Installation Services
Upgrade your DIY conversion by adding a sturdy subfloor base for your flooring. This Flooring Kit is cut to fit the Ford Transit without any modification.
Flooring is cut and shipped in 47" sections.
EXT Models: Please reach out to us! We can make upon request!
- Load-bearing Birch Plywood subfloor + insulation frame
- Sub-Floor cut-to-fit in 3 or 4 (depending on model) 48" x 76" panels
- Insulation Frame designed to be adhered to the factory protrusions on the base of the vehicle eliminating any need for leveling. Three thickness options allow you to drop your insulation between beams for easy installation. This is cut from 1/2" load-bearing birch
- The insulation frame + subfloor are pre-drilled to match up seamlessly with countersunk holes.
- Can be adhered or screwed directly into the floor
- No modification is needed, they're drop-in
- Lonseal Floor is CNC cut into one continuous piece
- Loncoin/Lonwood floor is cut to 1/2" wider than the sub floor to close unsightly gaps and corners. This will require minor trimming in several places
- Can be cut for Dually and Extended Dually options
- Subfloor + Insulation Frame: Birch Plywood
- Lonseal Options
Loncoin - Black
Loncoin - Sonic Grey
Loncoin - Cerulean Blue
Loncoin - Birch White
Lonridge - Creme
Lonridge - Smokey Black
Lonridge - Yale Blue
Please refer to our materials page here to see images and details of each option: Materials
Size: 1/2"H x 70"W x 80"-150"L
- Sub Floor
- Insulation Frame
- Lonseal/Lonwood - Color and Material chosen by customer
Please note: Installation adhesive is not included. Find our suggested Epoxy here: Lonseal Epoxy
Installation Difficulty: Medium | 2 people
Installation Time: 1 Hour
Tools Needed: Power Drill
- How does the Insulation Frame get installed?
We recommend using high grade contact adhesive when securing your insulation frame to the floor of your vehicle. While fasteners can be used for this, extreme caution must be taken not to puncture your fuel tank and holes must be rust proofed.
- How does the subfloor get installed?
The subfloor with insulation frame has pre-drilled holes to guide it into place. While the included fasteners are sufficient, the addition of wood glue is recommended. The subfloor without an insulation frame can be adhered (recommended) or fastened in place, just like the insulation frame.
- If using epoxy- how much do I need?
We've seen a half gallon as more than plenty for the Transit 148. If using this kit in a larger model, use a gallon for best results.
Once an order is placed, we ask that all changes (concerning appliances, width, add-ons, material) be made in the following 7 DAYS. Any changes made after this time will be charged a 30% restocking fee. This policy has been implemented to further guarantee the quality of your order and reduce any inconsistencies.
We strongly advise all customers to read over our refund policy. This is located at the top of the website home page under the "About" tab. Custom orders CANNOT be refunded once in production. The Serg Supply team will notify you when your product is going into production. Refunds cannot be issued after this point in the process. More details can be found on our Refund Policy Page.
If damage occurs to your order through shipping transit, please notate on your delivery documents. This will be visible by the pallet and/or the shrink wrap being damaged. After delivery, please email email@example.com for follow up. More details can be found on our Shipping Policy Page. This is located at the top of the home page under the "About" tab.
Orders with smaller items weighing less than 100lbs ship via UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.
Any orders with items weighing over 100lbs or larger than 72" in any direction must be shipped on a pallet. Update: Shipping is free!
Each pallet is insured with liftgate service + residential charge applied. If you have a commercial address with a forklift, please state it in order notes for quicker delivery.
You can see our complete shipping policy here.
Want to save time on shipping? Select the local pickup option at checkout and we will notify you when your order goes into production to set a pickup date.
All products are covered under a 90-day manufacturer warranty to guarantee the quality of your product and quality of construction. If you should have any quality issues with your product, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serg Supply now offers installation services!
For details on what products we service, prices, and Terms & Conditions, please review this document:
To schedule an installation, please email us at email@example.com or you can schedule an appointment on our website under the "Installation" top tab. Please state which product you wish to install, vehicle type, and if there are already products installed into your vehicle.
Ask a question
Have a question?
Enter your question below and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Please leave your phone number if you'd like a team member to call you.