Pairs well with...
- Policies, Shipping, Warranty
- Installation Services
The Cooler Galley is ideal for those who are on the move and want a simple solution for their refrigerator storage. This beautifully constructed Galley is designed specifically to fit the EcoFlow Glacier but can also fit other styles as well!
Below is a list of units that can fit this unit:
- Dometic CFX3 75L
- Dometic CFX3 55L
- Dometic CFX3 45L
- Dometic CFX3 35L
- Outside Dimensions: 33.5" Width x 36" Height x 21" Depth
- Fridge Compartment: 32" Width x 17-5/8" Height x 18.5" Depth
- Empty Unit Weight: 115lbs
- See Spec Sheet for more info
Installation Difficulty: Medium | 2-3 people
Installation Time: 30 min cabinet + 2 hour electrical
Tools Needed: Power Drill, Rivet Nut Tool, Screw Driver, Drill Bits
- Can I mount a different power arrangement with my Ecoflow Glacier?
This cabinet is designed to work with both a battery-powered glacier or can be wired directly to 12VDC power in your vehicle. This unit is compatible with the 5kwh Independence System.
- How does this unit mount?
The Glacier Galley is intended for installation in both the sidewall and floor of the vehicle using Rivet nuts or similar fastening method.
How do I apply paint, stain, or sealer?
If you plan on painting:
- lightly scuff the entire surface of the cabinet that you plan on coating with 120-180 grit sandpaper.
- Apply 2-3 coats of primer prior to applying your main coat.
- Always apply a finish when you're happy with the paint to get a long lasting appearance.
If you plan on staining:
- Sand the surface on all faces with sandpaper traveling with the grain of the wood.
- Apply stain very cautiously to a section of the cabinet that will not be visible to gage the volume and pressure you need to achieve the look you want.
- Apply stain evenly with a rag, sponge, or spray gun until all surfaces are coated.
- Please note that overlapping surfaces may make the stain darker on the overlapped areas.
- Always apply a finish when you're happy with the stain to get a long lasting appearance.
Once an order is placed, we ask that all changes (concerning appliances, width, add-ons, material) be made in the following 7 DAYS. Any changes made after this time will be charged a 30% restocking fee. This policy has been implemented to further guarantee the quality of your order and reduce any inconsistencies.
We strongly advise all customers to read over our refund policy. This is located at the top of the website home page under the "About" tab. Custom orders CANNOT be refunded once in production. The Serg Supply team will notify you when your product is going into production. Refunds cannot be issued after this point in the process. More details can be found on our Refund Policy Page.
If damage occurs to your order through shipping transit, please notate on your delivery documents. This will be visible by the pallet and/or the shrink wrap being damaged. After delivery, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for follow up. More details can be found on our Shipping Policy Page. This is located at the top of the home page under the "About" tab.
Orders with smaller items weighing less than 100lbs ship via UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.
Any orders with items weighing over 100lbs or larger than 72" in any direction must be shipped on a pallet. Update: Shipping is free!
Each pallet is insured with liftgate service + residential charge applied. If you have a commercial address with a forklift, please state it in order notes for quicker delivery.
You can see our complete shipping policy here.
Want to save time on shipping? Select the local pickup option at checkout and we will notify you when your order goes into production to set a pickup date.
All products are covered under a 90-day manufacturer warranty to guarantee the quality of your product and quality of construction. If you should have any quality issues with your product, contact us at email@example.com.
Serg Supply now offers installation services!
For details on what products we service, prices, and Terms & Conditions, please review this document:
To schedule an installation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can schedule an appointment on our website under the "Installation" top tab. Please state which product you wish to install, vehicle type, and if there are already products installed into your vehicle.
Ask a question
Have a question?
Enter your question below and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Please leave your phone number if you'd like a team member to call you.