Rounded Overhead Cabinet
- Free Shipping
- Assembled in the USA
- Ethically Sourced & Eco-Friendly Materials
- Covered Under Warranty
- Policies, Shipping, Warranty
- Installation Services
Each upper cabinet is pre-assembled and ships in modular 36" - 44" sections (two doors) that may be combined for longer sections. These cabinets are paint grade, easy to mount, and a beautiful addition to your van.
NOTE: Paint options consist of a satin paint with a Prefinished Maple base. Only the exterior is painted, leaving the inside and back of the cabinet to show the Prefinished Maple. Paint and sealed options do ADD 7 days onto production time.
- Large door for easier storage access
- Satin steel pushbutton latches for an elegant closure
- 1.5" Curved edge for a more modern look
- Cabinets mount to walls, ceiling panels, headliner, OR can be screwed into overhead frame (Rivet Nuts Recommended)
- Cabinets are made from veneer plywood. Stains appear on veneer as with natural lumber, but exposed grains on inside of cabinet show
- Back curve is cut to match your vehicle make/model.
- Lights are not wired to ballast. You will need to wire to ballast and central power system on your own.
- Robust Construction can hold heavy cargo without breaking. Not rated for more than 100lbs of storage per cabinet.
- Unfinished Alder (For Darker Stains) See Note
- Unfinished Birch (Suited for Painting ONLY)
- Prefinished Maple (No finish needed)
- Natural Bamboo (Finish needed)
- These cabinets are 36" - 44" long. They can be mounted side by side to cover the full length of any vehicle. Size is 14.75" Depth x 15.5" Height.
Weight: Approx. 38lbs per 40" section
Load Capacity: 100lbs per 20" section
Installation Difficulty: Medium | 2 people
Installation Time: 1 Hour
Tools Needed: Power Drill, Rivet Nut Tool, Screw Driver, Drill Bits
- Will these cabinets perfectly fit my vehicle?
These cabinets are cut to match the curvature of the ceiling and walls. Promasters have a uniquely flat rear profile and top profile unlike other models. Note: promaster cabinets have a 1/8" cutting channel on the top corner of each sidewall that serves as a cutting guide in case one of the overhead beams prevents the cabinets from fitting against the wall. This cutting channel is a guide on where to cut to notch your cabinets to bypass the protruding beam.
All overhead cabinets have a curved backing and curved top to fit the factory curvature of the vehicle. While this will fit most wall paneling/ceiling setups, minor modification may be required to install these cabinets with builds utilizing furring strips.
Transit models have a curvature on top and on the rear to match the factory curvature of the vehicle. Note: The primary wiring harness on the driver side wall will prevent the cabinets from fitting the driver side wall. The black wiring harness cover needs to be removed prior to cabinetry installation. The cabinets are all standardized with a cutout on the sidewalls for the wiring harness to fit into. This notch is covered by a very thin layer of veneer that may be cut away to allow space for the wiring harness to pass through.
It is strongly recommended that this cabinet is mounted using rivet nuts as specified by our Installation Guide.
- What are the differences in material choice for upper cabinetry?
All upper cabinetry materials are made from the same paint-grade plywood used in custom kitchen builds and designed to withstand years of daily use.
- Semigloss finish
- Does not take stains or seals
- Takes very well to paint
- No finish work needed - already sealed and protected
- Lightweight and durable
- Lighter shade
- Takes very well to lighter stains or whitewash stains
- Takes very poorly to dark stains
- Very easy to paint
- Can take mineral oil/finishing oil for a nice light finish
- Sealing recommended, but not required
- Lightweight and durable
- Natural shade is darker and has a red pigmentation
- Takes poorly to light stains or whitewash stains
- Takes very well to dark stains
- Very easy to paint
- Sealing recommended, but not required
- 15% heavier than maple
- How do I apply paint, stain, or sealer?
If you plan on painting:
- lightly scuff the entire surface of the cabinet that you plan on coating with 120-180 grit sandpaper.
- Apply 2-3 coats of primer prior to applying your main coat.
- Always apply a finish when you're happy with the paint to get a long lasting appearance.
If you plan on staining:
- Sand the surface on all faces with sandpaper traveling with the grain of the wood.
- Apply stain very cautiously to a section of the cabinet that will not be visible to guage the volume and pressure you need to achieve the look you want.
- Apply stain evenly with a rag, sponge, or spray gun until all surfaces are coated.
- Please note that overlapping surfaces may make the stain darker on the overlapped areas.
- Always apply a finish when you're happy with the stain to get a long lasting appearance.
The Promaster only has one beam in the front to mount to. What should I do?
Our Promaster upper cabinets should mount to more than one beam, but as noted it's not long enough to hit two. For this reason, we recommend using fasteners liberally to join the cabinets to the ceiling panels. We've seen great success from using standard wall anchors designed for studs (The metal variant) or other wall anchors designed to open up and expand behind the ceiling panel.
It's also recommended to use rivet nuts or similar anchoring method to join the cabinets to the horizontal beam running the length of the vehicle along the bottom/back of the cabinet.
Is the wood color consistent across orders?
Lumber pattern is not guaranteed. This comes from raw lumber and varies in tint, shade, and grain. Small defects in the veneer also occur occasionally and we make a great effort not to use any lumber with serious flaws.
The ends are made from real wood, not veneer. For this reason you may see small gaps (~0.075") at the ends and centers of your cabinet sections. These may be filled with putty, painted over, or ignored.
Once an order is placed, we ask that all changes (concerning appliances, width, add-ons, material) be made in the following 7 DAYS. Any changes made after this time will be charged a 30% restocking fee. This policy has been implemented to further guarantee the quality of your order and reduce any inconsistencies.
We strongly advise all customers to read over our refund policy. This is located at the top of the website home page under the "About" tab. Custom orders CANNOT be refunded once in production. The Serg Supply team will notify you when your product is going into production. Refunds cannot be issued after this point in the process. More details can be found on our Refund Policy Page.
If damage occurs to your order through shipping transit, please notate on your delivery documents. This will be visible by the pallet and/or the shrink wrap being damaged. After delivery, please email email@example.com for follow up. More details can be found on our Shipping Policy Page. This is located at the top of the home page under the "About" tab.
Orders with smaller items weighing less than 100lbs ship via UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.
Any orders with items weighing over 100lbs or larger than 72" in any direction must be shipped on a pallet. Update: Shipping is free!
Each pallet is insured with liftgate service + residential charge applied. If you have a commercial address with a forklift, please state it in order notes for quicker delivery.
You can see our complete shipping policy here.
Want to save time on shipping? Select the local pickup option at checkout and we will notify you when your order goes into production to set a pickup date.
All products are covered under a 90-day manufacturer warranty to guarantee the quality of your product and quality of construction. If you should have any quality issues with your product, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serg Supply now offers installation services!
For details on what products we service, prices, and Terms & Conditions, please review this document:
To schedule an installation, please email us at email@example.com or you can schedule an appointment on our website under the "Installation" top tab. Please state which product you wish to install, vehicle type, and if there are already products installed into your vehicle.
Most items over 100lbs ship on a pallet. Lift gate service is included with all palletized orders.