Ready To Assemble DIY Overhead Cabinet
- Free Shipping
- Assembled in the USA
- Ethically Sourced & Eco-Friendly Materials
- Covered Under Warranty
- Assembly Installation
- Technical Specs
- Policies, Shipping, Warranty
- Installation Services
Our RTA (Ready to assembly) overhead cabinets are a beautiful addition to your van build. With plenty of storage, easy access doors, and an elegant finish, these cabinets are the centerpiece of a van build without having to break your budget. Each cabinet is easy to assemble and perfectly cut to fit the curvature of your vehicle.
Note: This product ships within 7 business days. If you have other items in your cart, these cabinets will ship separately.
- Each upper cabinet is not assembled. These cabinets are paint grade, easy to mount, and ship flat in a box.
- Cabinets mount to ceiling panels OR can be screwed into overhead frame (Rivet Nuts Recommended)
- Cabinets mount to wall as well. Rivets or metal-tapping screws recommended.
- Doors are full overlay with soft close hinges.
- Cabinets are made from veneer plywood. Stains appear on veneer as with natural lumber, but exposed grains on inside of cabinet show plys.
- Lights, latches, and gas lift assist are not included but may be added on. You will need to install add-ons on your own, tools are not included.
- Unique design to hide as many screws as possible. NO visible screws from the outside of the cabinets. Minimal visible from the inside.
- Precut to fit your vehicle profile
- All hardware included
-Unfinished Maple Plywood Core
-Unfinished Alder Plywood
- Prefinished Maple Plywood Core (No finish needed)
- Amber Bamboo Plywood (No Seal Applied)
- Natural Bamboo Plywood (No Seal Applied)
- These cabinets are 40"-48" long. They can be mounted side by side to cover the full length of any vehicle.
Assembly Difficulty: Easy | 1 Person
Assembly Time: 1 Hour
Installation Difficulty: Easy | 2 people
Installation Time: 1 Hour
Tools Needed: Power Drill, Rivet Nut Tool, Screw Driver, Drill Bits
- These cabinets are 15" Tall x 15" Deep x 40" -48" Long.
- Weighs approx. 50lbs
Important things to know:
- Cabinets come with two doors (24" halves)
- Lumber pattern is not guaranteed. This comes from raw lumber and varies in tint, shade, and grain. Small defects in the veneer also occur occasionally and we make a great effort not to use any lumber with serious flaws.
Are the edges visible on this cabinet?
The edges are covered by edge banding in the prefinished maple option, but raw edges are visible in any of the bamboo options.
If you plan on painting:
- lightly scuff the entire surface of the cabinet that you plan on coating with 120-180 grit sandpaper.
- Apply 2-3 coats of primer prior to applying your main coat.
- Always apply a finish when you're happy with the paint to get a long lasting appearance.
If you plan on staining bamboo:
- Sand the surface on all faces with sandpaper traveling with the grain of the wood.
- Apply stain very cautiously to a section of the cabinet that will not be visible to gage the volume and pressure you need to achieve the look you want.
- Apply stain evenly with a rag, sponge, or spray gun until all surfaces are coated.
- Please note that overlapping surfaces may make the stain darker on the overlapped areas.
- Always apply a finish when you're happy with the stain to get a long lasting appearance.
The Promaster only has one beam in the front to mount to. What should I do?
Our promaster upper cabinets should mount to more than one beam, but as noted it's not long enough to hit two. For this reason, we recommend using fasteners liberally to join the cabinets to the ceiling panels. We've seen great success from using standard wall anchors designed for studs (The metal variant) or other wall anchors designed to open up and expand behind the ceiling panel.
It's also recommended to use rivet nuts or similar anchoring method to join the cabinets to the horizontal beam running the length of the vehicle along the bottom/back of the cabinet.
Once an order is placed, we ask that all changes (concerning appliances, width, add-ons, material) be made in the following 7 DAYS. Any changes made after this time will be charged a 30% restocking fee. This policy has been implemented to further guarantee the quality of your order and reduce any inconsistencies.
We strongly advise all customers to read over our refund policy. This is located at the top of the website home page under the "About" tab. Custom orders CANNOT be refunded once in production. The Serg Supply team will notify you when your product is going into production. Refunds cannot be issued after this point in the process. More details can be found on our Refund Policy Page.
If damage occurs to your order through shipping transit, please notate on your delivery documents. This will be visible by the pallet and/or the shrink wrap being damaged. After delivery, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for follow up. More details can be found on our Shipping Policy Page. This is located at the top of the home page under the "About" tab.
Orders with smaller items weighing less than 100lbs ship via UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.
Any orders with items weighing over 100lbs or larger than 72" in any direction must be shipped on a pallet. Update: Shipping is free!
Each pallet is insured with liftgate service + residential charge applied. If you have a commercial address with a forklift, please state it in order notes for quicker delivery.
You can see our complete shipping policy here.
Want to save time on shipping? Select the local pickup option at checkout and we will notify you when your order goes into production to set a pickup date.
All products are covered under a 90-day manufacturer warranty to guarantee the quality of your product and quality of construction. If you should have any quality issues with your product, contact us at email@example.com.
Serg Supply now offers installation services!
For details on what products we service, prices, and Terms & Conditions, please review this document:
To schedule an installation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can schedule an appointment on our website under the "Installation" top tab. Please state which product you wish to install, vehicle type, and if there are already products installed into your vehicle.
Most items over 100lbs ship on a pallet. Lift gate service is included with all palletized orders.