Transit Overhead Van Cabinet | Rounded
Pairs well with...
- DIY Installation
- Policies, Shipping, Warranty
- Installation Services
Experience the ultimate in van life convenience and style with our Transit Overhead Van Cabinets. When you choose our cabinets, you're investing in quality, craftsmanship, and functionality. With a spacious access door, solid construction, and a sleek modern design, these cabinets are a must-have for any van conversion project. The black-coated compression latch ensures your belongings stay securely stored during your van life adventures.
Specifically built and engineered for the Ford Transit Campervan, our cabinets have a sleek design built to fit seamlessly with the inside of your Transit van. Our overhead van cabinet is designed to hold up to 100 lbs per cabinet door and has a rounded edge to keep those late-night walks to the fridge safe for your head.
We've designed these cabinets for versatility, allowing you to mount them in various ways and providing a custom fit for your specific van make and model. Plus, our robust construction guarantees they can withstand the rigors of the road.
Our low-profile design means more headroom when walking through your van and a cleaner, more professional look once installed over our Transit Van Wall Panels.
- Large Access Door: Easy and convenient storage access, making the most of your van's space.
- Quality Craftsmanship: Our cabinets feature solid continuous sections with grain-matched doors, ensuring a high-end, seamless look.
- Secure Closure: Equipped with a black-coated compression latch for a reliable and secure cabinet closure, even on the bumpiest van adventures.
- Modern Aesthetics: The 1.5" curved edge adds a contemporary touch to your van's interior, combining functionality with style.
- Versatile Mounting: These cabinets can be easily mounted to your van's walls, ceiling panels, headliner, or screwed into the overhead frame (Rivet Nuts Recommended), providing installation flexibility.
- Tailored Fit: The back curve of our cabinets is custom-cut to match your vehicle make and model, ensuring a seamless integration into your van's interior.
- DIY Lighting: Please note that the lights are not pre-wired to the ballast. You'll have the freedom to wire them into your central power system according to your preferences.
- Robust Durability: Built to last, our cabinets can confidently support heavy cargo without breaking. Each cabinet is designed to hold up to 100lbs of storage, meeting your van life storage needs with strength and reliability.
- Unfinished Maple
- Prefinished Maple
Please refer to our materials page here to see images and details of each option: Materials
Length: 36" - 44" (Can be mounted side by side to cover the full length of any vehicle)
Depth: 15.5" Standard, 12.5" Low Profile
Height: 15.5" Height
Weight: Approx. 38lbs per 40" section
Load Capacity: 100lbs per 20" section
Installation Difficulty: Medium | 2 people
Installation Time: 1 Hour
Tools Needed: Power Drill, Rivet Nut Tool, Screw Driver, Drill Bits
- Will these cabinets perfectly fit my vehicle?
Transit models have a curvature on top and on the rear to match the factory curvature of the vehicle. Note: The primary wiring harness on the driver-side wall will prevent the cabinets from fitting the driver-side wall. The black wiring harness cover needs to be removed prior to cabinetry installation. The cabinets are all standardized with a cutout on the sidewalls for the wiring harness to fit into. This notch is covered by a very thin layer of veneer that may be cut away to allow space for the wiring harness to pass through.
It is strongly recommended that this cabinet is mounted using rivet nuts as specified by our Installation Guide.
- What are the differences in material choice for upper cabinetry?
- Semigloss finish
- It does not take stains or seals
- Takes very well to paint
- No finish work needed - already sealed and protected
- Lightweight and durable
- Lighter shade
- Takes very well to lighter stains or whitewash stains
- It takes very poorly to dark stains
- Very easy to paint
- You can take mineral oil/finishing oil for a nice light finish
- Sealing is recommended, but not required
- Lightweight and durable
- How do I apply paint, stain, or sealer?
- Lightly scuff the entire cabinet surface that you plan on coating with 120-180 grit sandpaper.
- Apply 2-3 coats of primer before applying your main coat.
- Always apply a finish when you're happy with the paint for a long-lasting appearance.
- Sand the surface on all faces with sandpaper traveling with the grain of the wood.
- Apply stain very cautiously to a section of the cabinet that will not be visible to gauge the volume and pressure you need to achieve the look you want.
- Apply the stain evenly with a rag, sponge, or spray gun until all surfaces are coated.
- Please note that overlapping surfaces may make the stain darker on the overlapped areas.
- Always apply a finish when you're happy with the stain for a long-lasting appearance.
Is the wood color consistent across orders?
Lumber pattern is not guaranteed. This comes from raw lumber and varies in tint, shade, and grain. Small defects in the veneer also occur occasionally and we make a great effort not to use any lumber with serious flaws.
The ends are made from real wood, not veneer. For this reason you may see small gaps (~0.075") at the ends and centers of your cabinet sections. These may be filled with putty, painted over, or ignored.
Once an order is placed, we ask that all changes (concerning appliances, width, add-ons, material) be made in the following 7 DAYS. Any changes made after this time will be charged a 30% restocking fee. This policy has been implemented to further guarantee the quality of your order and reduce any inconsistencies.
We strongly advise all customers to read over our refund policy. This is located at the top of the website home page under the "About" tab. Custom orders CANNOT be refunded once in production. The Serg Supply team will notify you when your product is going into production. Refunds cannot be issued after this point in the process. More details can be found on our Refund Policy Page.
If damage occurs to your order through shipping transit, please notate on your delivery documents. This will be visible by the pallet and/or the shrink wrap being damaged. After delivery, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for follow up. More details can be found on our Shipping Policy Page. This is located at the top of the home page under the "About" tab.
Orders with smaller items weighing less than 100lbs ship via UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.
Any orders with items weighing over 100lbs or larger than 72" in any direction must be shipped on a pallet. Update: Shipping is free!
Each pallet is insured with liftgate service + residential charge applied. If you have a commercial address with a forklift, please state it in order notes for quicker delivery.
You can see our complete shipping policy here.
Want to save time on shipping? Select the local pickup option at checkout and we will notify you when your order goes into production to set a pickup date.
All products are covered under a 90-day manufacturer warranty to guarantee the quality of your product and quality of construction. If you should have any quality issues with your product, contact us at email@example.com.
Serg Supply now offers installation services!
For details on what products we service, prices, and Terms & Conditions, please review this document:
To schedule an installation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can schedule an appointment on our website under the "Installation" top tab. Please state which product you wish to install, vehicle type, and if there are already products installed into your vehicle.
Ask a question
Have a question?
Enter your question below and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Please leave your phone number if you'd like a team member to call you.