Wheel Well Box
- Free Shipping
- Assembled in the USA
- Ethically Sourced & Eco-Friendly Materials
- Covered Under Warranty
- Policies, Shipping, Warranty
- Installation Services
These wheel well boxes are designed with easy garage access and built to conceal most wheel well water tanks and electrical setups on the market. This comes with an option of one or two wheel well boxes.
NOTE: Paint options consist of a satin paint with a Prefinished Maple base. Only the exterior is painted, leaving the inside and back of the cabinet to show the Prefinished Maple. Paint and sealed options do ADD 7 days onto production time.
See the Spec Sheet for more sizing information
- Lightweight Construction and Easy to Install
- Both Boxes are mirrored with tall access doors at back of vehicle
- Accessible from both within the vehicle and from rear doors
- Outside Dimensions: 54"-66" Width x 33" Height x 18" Depth
- Built to fit nearly all water tank and electrical systems with water level sight notch on tank side. Perfect Fit for the Northwest Conversions 20gal tank.
- Designed to slip over pre-mounted water tank or internally mounted
- Soft close hinges with adjustable latches
- Upper doors feature gas-piston lift assist for easy access
- Plug & Play for Sprinters, Transits, and Promasters
- Maple, Birch, and alder are paint-grade
The different widths are specifically optimized for different vehicles.
54": Fits Sprinter 144", Promaster 136", and Transit 148"
60": Fits Sprinter 144", Fits Sprinter 170", Promaster 159", Transit 148".
66": Fits Sprinter 170"/170"EXT, Promaster 159"/159"EXT, Transit 148"/148"EL
72": Fits Sprinter 170"/170"EXT, Promaster, 159"EXT, Transit 148"EL
Installation Difficulty: Easy | 2 people
Installation Time: 1 Hour
Tools Needed: Power Drill, Rivet Nut Tool, Screw Driver, Drill Bits
- How do wheel well boxes mount?
The wheel well boxes are designed to shoot into the wall and the sub-floor. We recommend using rivet nuts inserts for the wall but self-tapping screws will work for most builds.
- What goes inside of the wheel well boxes?
The wheel well boxes are designed to house all water tanks, plumbing, and electrical. Easy access hinged doors allow you to get in and out for a smooth installation and maintenance. Electrical equipment may be mounted to the inside of the wheel well box or to the wheel well panels behind the box. We would recommend cutting ventilation for electrical equipment, heaters, or pumps.
How do I apply paint, stain, or sealer?
If you plan on painting:
- lightly scuff the entire surface of the cabinet that you plan on coating with 120-180 grit sandpaper.
- Apply 2-3 coats of primer prior to applying your main coat.
- Always apply a finish when you're happy with the paint to get a long lasting appearance.
If you plan on staining:
- Sand the surface on all faces with sandpaper traveling with the grain of the wood.
- Apply stain very cautiously to a section of the cabinet that will not be visible to gage the volume and pressure you need to achieve the look you want.
- Apply stain evenly with a rag, sponge, or spray gun until all surfaces are coated.
- Please note that overlapping surfaces may make the stain darker on the overlapped areas.
- Always apply a finish when you're happy with the stain to get a long lasting appearance.
Once an order is placed, we ask that all changes (concerning appliances, width, add-ons, material) be made in the following 7 DAYS. Any changes made after this time will be charged a 30% restocking fee. This policy has been implemented to further guarantee the quality of your order and reduce any inconsistencies.
We strongly advise all customers to read over our refund policy. This is located at the top of the website home page under the "About" tab. Custom orders CANNOT be refunded once in production. The Serg Supply team will notify you when your product is going into production. Refunds cannot be issued after this point in the process. More details can be found on our Refund Policy Page.
If damage occurs to your order through shipping transit, please notate on your delivery documents. This will be visible by the pallet and/or the shrink wrap being damaged. After delivery, please email email@example.com for follow up. More details can be found on our Shipping Policy Page. This is located at the top of the home page under the "About" tab.
Orders with smaller items weighing less than 100lbs ship via UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.
Any orders with items weighing over 100lbs or larger than 72" in any direction must be shipped on a pallet. Update: Shipping is free!
Each pallet is insured with liftgate service + residential charge applied. If you have a commercial address with a forklift, please state it in order notes for quicker delivery.
You can see our complete shipping policy here.
Want to save time on shipping? Select the local pickup option at checkout and we will notify you when your order goes into production to set a pickup date.
All products are covered under a 90-day manufacturer warranty to guarantee the quality of your product and quality of construction. If you should have any quality issues with your product, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serg Supply now offers installation services!
For details on what products we service, prices, and Terms & Conditions, please review this document:
To schedule an installation, please email us at email@example.com or you can schedule an appointment on our website under the "Installation" top tab. Please state which product you wish to install, vehicle type, and if there are already products installed into your vehicle.
Most items over 100lbs ship on a pallet. Lift gate service is included with all palletized orders.