Wheel Well Box Set with Removable Bed Platform
Pairs well with...
- Bed Option
- DIY Installation
- Policies, Shipping, Warranty
- Installation Services
These wheel well boxes are designed with easy garage access and built to conceal most wheel well water tanks and electrical setups on the market.
This comes with a set of (2) wheel well boxes and (1) bed platform.
- Lightweight Construction and Easy to Install
- Both Boxes are mirrored with tall access doors at back of vehicle
- Accessible from both within the vehicle and from rear doors
- Built to fit nearly all water tank and electrical systems with water level sight notch on tank side. Perfect Fit for the Northwest Conversions 20gal tank.
- Designed to slip over pre-mounted water tank or internally mounted
- Soft close hinges with adjustable latches
- Upper doors feature gas-piston lift assist for easy access
- Plug & Play for Sprinters, Transits, and Promasters
- Bed material matches cabinet material
- (2) bed platform sections with powder coated aluminum stiffeners
- Bed platform is cut square (standard) but may be contoured to rear doors if requested
- Prefinished Maple
- Unfinished Maple
Please refer to our materials page here to see images and details of each option: Materials
The different widths are specifically optimized for different vehicles.
54": Fits Sprinter 144", Promaster 136", and Transit 148"
60": Fits Sprinter 144", Fits Sprinter 170", Promaster 159", Transit 148".
66": Fits Sprinter 170"/170"EXT, Promaster 159"/159"EXT, Transit 148"/148"EL
72": Fits Sprinter 170"/170"EXT, Promaster, 159"EXT, Transit 148"EL
- Our 2-piece removable bed is made from material matching your boxes and spans nearly wall-to-wall.
- Dimensions are ~70" width x 66" depth x 1" height
- Bed held onto wheel well boxes using hook and loop to prevent sliding and allow for easy removal.
- Each bed section has 2x handle cutouts for removal/installation
- Bed panels have 3/4" Aluminum track on the edge to hold without bowing.
- Removable bed platform weighs ~ 45lbs
- Note: This bed platform is not compatible with the flat black plastic sprinter rear door crew cover panels. They need to be removed or replaced with flat panels for the platform to clear the doors.
Installation Difficulty: Easy | 2 people
Installation Time: 1 Hour
Tools Needed: Power Drill, Rivet Nut Tool, Screw Driver, Drill Bits
- How do wheel well boxes mount?
The wheel well boxes are designed to shoot into the wall and the sub-floor. We recommend using rivet nuts inserts for the wall but self-tapping screws will work for most builds.
- What goes inside of the wheel well boxes?
The wheel well boxes are designed to house all water tanks, plumbing, and electrical. Easy access hinged doors allow you to get in and out for a smooth installation and maintenance. Electrical equipment may be mounted to the inside of the wheel well box or to the wheel well panels behind the box. We would recommend cutting ventilation for electrical equipment, heaters, or pumps.
- How is the bed removable?
The bed is designed in two identical sections that are removable via two handle cutouts on each. The beds are primarily mounted on top of the wheel well boxes for a minimal open-garage style bed but can be taken out to accommodate tall items for transport.
How do I apply paint, stain, or sealer?
- Lightly scuff the entire surface of the cabinet that you plan on coating with 120-180 grit sandpaper.
- Apply 2-3 coats of primer prior to applying your main coat.
- Always apply a finish when you're happy with the paint to get a long lasting appearance.
- Sand the surface on all faces with sandpaper traveling with the grain of the wood.
- Apply stain very cautiously to a section of the cabinet that will not be visible to gage the volume and pressure you need to achieve the look you want.
- Apply stain evenly with a rag, sponge, or spray gun until all surfaces are coated.
- Please note that overlapping surfaces may make the stain darker on the overlapped areas.
- Always apply a finish when you're happy with the stain to get a long lasting appearance.
Once an order is placed, we ask that all changes (concerning appliances, width, add-ons, material) be made in the following 7 DAYS. Any changes made after this time will be charged a 30% restocking fee. This policy has been implemented to further guarantee the quality of your order and reduce any inconsistencies.
We strongly advise all customers to read over our refund policy. This is located at the top of the website home page under the "About" tab. Custom orders CANNOT be refunded once in production. The Serg Supply team will notify you when your product is going into production. Refunds cannot be issued after this point in the process. More details can be found on our Refund Policy Page.
If damage occurs to your order through shipping transit, please notate on your delivery documents. This will be visible by the pallet and/or the shrink wrap being damaged. After delivery, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for follow up. More details can be found on our Shipping Policy Page. This is located at the top of the home page under the "About" tab.
Orders with smaller items weighing less than 100lbs ship via UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.
Any orders with items weighing over 100lbs or larger than 72" in any direction must be shipped on a pallet. Update: Shipping is free!
Each pallet is insured with liftgate service + residential charge applied. If you have a commercial address with a forklift, please state it in order notes for quicker delivery.
You can see our complete shipping policy here.
Want to save time on shipping? Select the local pickup option at checkout and we will notify you when your order goes into production to set a pickup date.
All products are covered under a 90-day manufacturer warranty to guarantee the quality of your product and quality of construction. If you should have any quality issues with your product, contact us at email@example.com.
Serg Supply now offers installation services!
For details on what products we service, prices, and Terms & Conditions, please review this document:
To schedule an installation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can schedule an appointment on our website under the "Installation" top tab. Please state which product you wish to install, vehicle type, and if there are already products installed into your vehicle.
Ask a question
Have a question?
Enter your question below and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Please leave your phone number if you'd like a team member to call you.
Really nice quality !! Had a couple issues to deal with but Dimitry took care of everything.
I’d say the mark of a good business isn’t when things are perfect but how they handle issues that invariably occur.
I can’t say enough good things about how I was treated by Dimitry and his crew the cabinets are well built and nice looking.
What a pleasure dealing with this company. They promise, they perform and exceed expectations.
In today’s world this company is a “breath of fresh air”.