Ceiling Kit - Transit
- Free Shipping
- Assembled in the USA
- Ethically Sourced & Eco-Friendly Materials
- Covered Under Warranty
- What's Included
- Other Notes
- Policies, Shipping, Warranty
- Installation Services
Upgrade your van conversion with a full coverage ceiling panel kit. This is a specialized kit made to fit your 148" WB Ford Transit with the easiest DIY installation process on the market. Each panel is CNC Precision cut for a flawless fit.
- Ceiling Panels (9 Rows)
- Furring Strips (4 Beams)
- Rivet Nuts
- Threaded Screws and Washers
- Light Pucks (12VLED)
- Factory foam block cutouts allows the ceiling panels to wrap around your factory foam blocks with no modification needed
- Outer driver-side row features a hidden notch to tuck away factory wiring harness
- This ceiling kit extends to within 1/2" (12mm) of your factory wall edge
- Union panels hold rows together from the backside to hold a consistent 1/8" gap between panels
- Single row lighting contains 6 lights, dual row contains 12. Fan cutouts may affect the position and quantity of your lights
- 148EL features an additional support panel that will need to mount to your rear cargo overhead beam
Size: 120" - 150"
- Natural Maple (lighter Material Excellent for lighter stains)
- Prefinished Maple (Already finished for you, no need to stain)
- Carbonized Bamboo (Unfinished, but we can include food-grade wax for you to apply)
Each kit comes with detailed directions on how to install your own ceiling kit. These kits are designed to fit your ceiling by screwing to furring strips that are held onto your ceiling with Rivet Nuts.
Installation Difficulty: Medium | 2 people
Installation Time: 2-3 Hours
Tools Needed: Power Drill, Rivet Nut Tool
- How can I order a material that isn't listed?
Send an email to email@example.com with your request as we can offer this kit in:
- Bamboo (Natural and Carbonized)
- Upholstery-ready material
- Preupholstered Marathon tweed
- Variety of laminate solid colors
- How does the ceiling kit mount?
All Ford Transit kits are designed to fit directly to the factory holes in your ceiling. The factory holes will need to be bored out to 3/8" for rivet nut inserts prior to installation. All panels are mounted 0.25" apart and cover the entirety of the ceiling between walls.
- Will the ceiling kits work with ceiling fan cutouts?
Yes, our team will pre-cut for a fan for you if needed. We will reach out to you once your order has been placed and we will walk you through the process of measuring for your fan cutout.
- What if I want only one row of puck lights?
We can do a singular row of puck lights for the ceiling kits! However, we do price these the same as the dual row option.
- How do I apply stain, finish, or sealer?
If you plan on painting:
- lightly scuff the entire surface of the product that you plan on coating with 120-180 grit sandpaper.
- Apply 2-3 coats of primer prior to applying your main coat.
- Always apply a finish when you're happy with the paint to get a long lasting appearance.
If you plan on staining:
- Sand the surface on all faces with sandpaper traveling with the grain of the wood.
- Apply stain very cautiously to a section of the product that will not be visible to gage the volume and pressure you need to achieve the look you want.
- Apply stain evenly with a rag, sponge, or spray gun until all surfaces are coated.
- Please note that overlapping surfaces may make the stain darker on the overlapped areas.
- Always apply a finish when you're happy with the stain to get a long lasting appearance.
- Fan Cutouts, A/C Cutouts, and other cuts are not standard. Please see custom options for more information.
- This kit is designed to be installed with foam corners installed.
- We can not guarantee consistency in grain or pattern in natural wood colors as they are made from real wood veneer and sometimes nature is inconsistent.
- 1/2" Plywood panels are plywood with veneer laminate and because of this, grain will be visible on sides between gaps.
- Panels are not edge banded as more temperate climates may cause adhesive to melt and banding to peel. For this reason, raw wood is visible on sides of panels.
- Lights are included.
- This kit ships in a box or on a pallet if you have a larger order.
- We are not responsible for damages caused by modification of our panels for your own custom additions.
- If a panel is damaged, we won't make you purchase a new kit. Simply let us know which panel and we can ship a replacement!
Once an order is placed, we ask that all changes (concerning appliances, width, add-ons, material) be made in the following 7 DAYS. Any changes made after this time will be charged a 30% restocking fee. This policy has been implemented to further guarantee the quality of your order and reduce any inconsistencies.
We strongly advise all customers to read over our refund policy. This is located at the top of the website home page under the "About" tab. Custom orders CANNOT be refunded once in production. The Serg Supply team will notify you when your product is going into production. Refunds cannot be issued after this point in the process. More details can be found on our Refund Policy Page.
If damage occurs to your order through shipping transit, please notate on your delivery documents. This will be visible by the pallet and/or the shrink wrap being damaged. After delivery, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for follow up. More details can be found on our Shipping Policy Page. This is located at the top of the home page under the "About" tab.
Orders with smaller items weighing less than 100lbs ship via UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.
Any orders with items weighing over 100lbs or larger than 72" in any direction must be shipped on a pallet. Update: Shipping is free!
Each pallet is insured with liftgate service + residential charge applied. If you have a commercial address with a forklift, please state it in order notes for quicker delivery.
You can see our complete shipping policy here.
Want to save time on shipping? Select the local pickup option at checkout and we will notify you when your order goes into production to set a pickup date.
All products are covered under a 90-day manufacturer warranty to guarantee the quality of your product and quality of construction. If you should have any quality issues with your product, contact us at email@example.com.
Serg Supply now offers installation services!
For details on what products we service, prices, and Terms & Conditions, please review this document:
To schedule an installation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can schedule an appointment on our website under the "Installation" top tab. Please state which product you wish to install, vehicle type, and if there are already products installed into your vehicle.
Most items over 100lbs ship on a pallet. Lift gate service is included with all palletized orders.